Tuesday, August 16, 2011

taking care of ME

This is how taking care of me looked today. Got up had coffee and time with the dogs… did an awesome walk with some great tunes. Got some fresh veggies and groceries and a starbucks for the road. Got our food prepped for the week. I’m talking eggs boiled, porridge made, veggies sliced diced and ready to roast, chicken diced and stirfried for wraps, a roast ready for tonight, (fish for me), yogurt and fruit mixed and dished… one heckofa food prep session… but all done for the next few days and I don’t have to think about it again… grab my goodness and go… keeps me on track with my goals… oh stripped, washed and made bed, moved furniture vacuumed and got carpets cleaned… seriously how can you not love Starbucks coffee? I have been a bit lax with the food prep this summer and the scales are reflecting it. While 2 hours in the kitchen may not seem like a treat to yourself it really is. I am the only one who can achieve my goals and the only way to do that is to have a plan and set some goals, it isn't going to happen by wishing that is for sure! So while it is a bit early for the fall routine to kick back in I can not afford any more lazy weeks without doing the food prep for myself..back to routine I go! What did you do for the good of yourself today?

No comments:

Post a Comment